Get Motivated! Get Fit!
How to get the most out of your bootcamp experience...
To get the most out of your Get Fit! Bootcamp experience you can take advantage of this FREE information provided by Personal Fitness With Raven.
- Show up to the bootcamp location on time so you can stretch properly
- Stay hydrated during all your workouts so be sure to bring plenty of H2O
- Bring 2 sets of dumbbells that are challenging enough to complete 8-10 reps and light enough to complete 15-20 reps for endurance exercises
- On days you are not attending bootcamp plan to work in a 30-45 min cardio session at least 2-3 days per week or at the opposite times am/pm on the days you attend bootcamp.
- IMPORTANT: take at least 1 day off any exercise program to ensure your muscles recover properly
- Be sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night if possible
- Change your eating habits to sustain a healthier lifestyle not just for instant results mentality. Make time to plan your meals ahead of time.
- Maximize your results by following the FAT DESTRUCTION DIET as closely as possible and only substitute it with foods that are healthy for you.
- Eating every 3 hours will ensure that insulin stays level throughout the day which will maximize thermogenic lypolisis "fat-burning mode".
- Do not miss workouts unless you are ill or there is an emergency
- Wear comfortable fitting clothes and proper workout attire to avoid injury